Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Visalia Public Cemetery


Kermit Elton Howard was the only one with a headstone. I went back in the office after I had walked the section looking for Margie Howard to ask for a plot number for her. They told me she was in the same plot, no headstone to reflect that. She was kind enough to give me the vital statistics they had on file for her. Margie Howard: DOB 26 Sep 1918, DOD 13 Jul 1988. I showed the office assistant the picture I took of Kermit Howard's headstone and she said that it was a veteran's headstone and many times they did not put one in for the wife. Maybe they are donated or something? Hope this works for you.



Here is the picture of Andrei Dmitri Kleist for you. Sorry about the water on the left side. They had just finished watering that section. Hopefully it won't be too distracting for you. He is in Section F-3, Tier 19, Plot 22.

If you want the full size pictures, just double click on the picture and then when you get the full size picture loaded, right click on it and save it to your file. You may do what you like with them, they are yours now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: